This is a very quick and easy recipe but the results are just divine.
- 4 x Boneless Chicken Fillets Cubed
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 3 x Cloves minced garlic
- 250g Cream Cheese
- 1kg Broccoli (fresh or frozen)
- 500ml Chicken Stock (Ina Paarman)
- 1 x 250ml Cream
- 1 1/2 Cups Grated Parmesan Cheese
Place the chicken breast, stock, salt, pepper garlic and the broccoli in a pressure cooker and cook for about 20 minutes.
Remove from the heat and remove the chicken breast and cut into cubes or pull it depending on your choice.
You can either liquidize the broccoli or leave it in pieces but I prefer it liquidized.
- Wait for the broccoli to cool down a bit
- Add the chicken, cream, cream cheese and Parmesan cheese and apply low heat and stir regularly.
Let it simmer for a few minutes and serve immediately with your favorite bread.
Original recipe from This Mom’s Menu
Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Soup