I just loooove cheesecake but never new it was this easy to make.
- 2 x 250g packs cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 x tin sweetened condensed milk
- 30 to 60 ml fresh lemon juice
- 5 ml vanilla essence
- 1 x pack tennis biscuits
- Melted butter
- Mix the cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
- Mix in the lemon juice and vanilla essence.
- Crush or blend in a liquidiser the tennis biscuits until fine or to your liking
- Melt about 75g of butter and add to the tennis biscuits to make the crust slightly sticky when you press on it.
- Line out a cake dish with the crust mixture and press until firm
- Pour the cream cheese mixture into the dish.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm.
- Add topping when ready to serve.