Such a simple, easy and quick tradiional recipe to make but so delicious
- 500g Ellis Brown Cremora
- 250ml Boiling Water
- 2 Tins Condensed Milk
- 250ml Lemon Juice
- 1 packet Bakers Tennis or Marie Biscuits
- Mix cremora with water until totally disolved
- Leave in the fridge to cool down until cold
- Remove from fridge and beat until stiff and then beat the condensed milk in
- Add lemon juice gradually while beating until stiff.
- Pack the biscuits in the bottom of a dish and pour the mixture over.
- Sprinkle a few crushed biscuits on top and keep in the fridge.
Creamy Cremora Tart