This is a very simple dish with few ingredients that actually came out delicious.
- 1 x Large Onion Sliced
- 4 Large Brown Mushrooms (250g)
- 250ml Cream
- 4-6 Chicken Drumsticks and Thighs
- 2-3 Table spoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 x Table spoon honey
- Ina Paarman Chicken Spice
- 1 Teaspoon Crushed Garlic
- Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Oil for frying
- 1 Table spoon butter (optional)
In a pan heat the oil and slowly saute the onion until soft and golden brown. Add the mushrooms, garlic, salt and pepper and slowly cook until the mushrooms are halfway done. Spice the chicken with some chicken spice and add the chicken and butter to the pan and slowly cook until the chicken is nice and brown. Remove from the heat and let cool for a few minutes. Add the cream, mustard and honey to taste. Slowly bring to heat and allow to simmer until the sauce thickens to your liking. Service with some fresh chopped parsley as garnishing.