I every so often like some mexican food and this is my first attempt at making it at home. It came out superb. The next time I will try and make my own salsa.
Converted from www.keyingredient.com
- 230g Simonsberg Cream Cheese
- 230g Cheddar or Gouda Chilli Cheese (I found some Kasselshoop Chili Gouda at Checkers) grated
- 1 ½ Tablespoons Old Al Paso Taco Seasoning (The Mild Beef Version)
- 400-500g cooked chicken, shredded
- 8 flour tortillas
- Cooking Spray
- Grated Cheddar Cheese
- Green Spring Onions for garnishing
- Sour Cream whipped until thick
Stir together the cream cheese, chili cheese and taco seasoning. Fold in the shredded/pulled chicken.
Divide among the tortillas. Tuck in the sides and roll up each tortilla. Lay seam side down in a sprayed baking dish. Spray tops of each tortilla with cooking spray.
Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes. Turn the tortillas over and bake an additional 15 minutes.
Serve with the cheddar cheese, onions, sour cream and salsa.