- 4 x Chicken Fillets Breasts cut into half and then into medallions
- 1 Onion Sliced and then halved
- 25 ml Olive or Coconut Oil
- 25 ml Butter
- 1 x Clove Crushed Garlic or more to taste
- 1 x Table Spoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 x Table Spoon Whole Grain Mustard
- 3 x Table Spoons Honey
- 250 ml Fresh Cream
- 125 ml White Wine
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Sauté the onions in a pan using the olive oil until soft and golden brown. Now add the chicken medallions, season with salt and pepper and cook them until slightly brown. Add the butter, mustard, garlic, wine and honey and let simmer until the wine has halved. Remove from the heat and then let cool for a bit then add the cream. Slowly bring back to heat and let simmer until the sauce has thickened nicely.
Serve with some nice avocado salad and pair it with this lovely Van Loveren Blush.