Banting Friendly Recipe for a wonderfull Tomato Chicken Crème Fraiche
- 3 to 5 Chicken Fillets
- 2 Table spoons Olive or Coconut Oil
- Ina Paarman Chicken Spice
- 2 x Teaspoons crushed garlic
- 250 ml Cream
- 250 ml Crème Fraiche
- 1 tin chopped and peeled tomatoes (optionally use two fresh tomatoes)
- 20-30 ml sweet basil to taste
- 125 ml grated cheddar cheese
Cut the chicken fillets into strips or you can slice them in half and then into medallions.
Spice the chicken with the Ina Paarman spice and cook the chicken using the oil in a pan and brown on both sides.
Once cooked remove from the pan and set aside.
Add the cream, crème fraiche tomatoes (drained) and basil to the pan and stir to loosen all the chicken left over juices and bring to a simmer.
Add the chicken back into the pan and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
Serve over stir fried banting type vegies in the place of pasta to get a banting friendly dinner.